Invented in 1981 by Hiroyuki Imabayashi
Proved PSPACE-complete in 1997
- able to emulate a linear bounded automata
- solvable if only if the LBA halts
Pull or PushPull Sokoban proved PSPACE-complete in 2016
- reductions are from Nondeterministic Constraint Logic
- PushPull-1-P and Pull-1-P are PSPACE-complete and Push-1-p is NP-hard
Many different types of deadlocks.
Curry has minimal handcoded knowledge, learns from solving simpler cases.
Solving in reverse by pulling boxes, avoid deadlocks.
- adds blocks which are levels you can enter
Block Pushing Puzzle Game But You Can Time Travel
- adds time travel portals
- movable portals and other tiles
- get two hands to reach each other